This blog is created by Fariza Othman and all material on this site is copyrighted, if not otherwise stated. Do not copy the material without permission.

Monday, January 17

My Passion Towards It.

What I wore.

Here again People. This outfits, I wore when I follow my man going out for fishing at Sukida Resort. Somewhere at Hulu Langat. It just beautiful fishing area. I just snap all what is going on. Even the fish never tackle his fishing rod ;((. We still waiting in 8 hours. Hahaha..

My Passion Toward It. I just want to share that I start to seriously in photoghraphy addiction. I hope this is right passion that I want after so long.





Hahaha, blooper. I don't realize that setting timer gonna be five times. I thought it just two time. This face making that to showed how shock I am. Heheh.

Have a nice day, People.

xoxo, 
Fariza

No comments: