This blog is created by Fariza Othman and all material on this site is copyrighted, if not otherwise stated. Do not copy the material without permission.

Monday, February 7

Are you Happy enough??


I was following "Sofia's Jurnal" after she's write-up about a truely 'The Ugly Side of Blogging'. She was made an amazing her own assignments after 8 months her blogging & she was analysis & look what is exactly going on when we involved in this world, I mean blogsphere. It just so adorable & amazing blog had I ever read. 

And back to the chart. Also from her blog that I stoled. (I think she doesn't mind I stoled it ;p). That is simply chart was drawn in our life. From this chart that look so simple. BUT that is not really simple as a drawn. Sometimes our life will going down & going up. So, it decide to us what is THAT things that can make you happy. DO SOMETHING!!. Blogging maybe, without hesitate other blogger of course, OR make a drawing like this sweet blogger/fashion-street Nancy that will make people impress you, who know your talent is!! OR maybe joining other community blog like Lookbook & Chictopia for those who have interest towards fashion blog that will make you connect with other person who have a same interest with you. 

This is what i did to make my life happy besides my family.

xoxo,
Fariza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture just told me to change something. Only don't know what. Any ideas? Haha, cute blog. xx

Fariza Othman said...

Maike: I also start to search what exactly I need to be 'change something' is. Life maybe. diversifying hobbies, make you parents proud with you, OR socialize, searching friend who have same interest with you.. ;)