This blog is created by Fariza Othman and all material on this site is copyrighted, if not otherwise stated. Do not copy the material without permission.

Tuesday, July 26

The Most Memorable Interview.

Assalamualaikum.

At seventeen-years-old was remind me on this one interview between me & my english teacher. Every beginning of school open, mostly the teacher or cikgu would like play this common induction among a students. Basically, they're like to know the name, where live, siblings & ambition. Right?~~ But, the most I not really like is the question of 'your favorites'. Such ridiculous question. OMG~!. Isn't? Yes for me.

You know, in my primary until secondary school years. I really don't like English subject. Here.

That day, ok turn me to in an interview. So I just bla bla told my name & where I live an so on & so forth. I'm try to skipped the 'your favorites' question. Yess. I made it. Really? don't so satisfied so early. And suddenly she told me.

"And your favorites?"

Gulp..

What can I said. Suddenly, my neuron brain start pulling off & changed too fast then normal. And occurence of abnormal reaction.

"I don't like flower!?

I still remember that. All the eyes start staring me, pay attention on me, waiting my next reason of 'my stupid answer'. OMG~!. You know. To be the an attention in class is like uuuuu`kk. And my teacher also wonder why I don't like flower.

"Why?. You like rose?"

Ok, I no the bad situation.

So, I'm try to fixed it. But, my brain not on normal yet. So my  tongue so unpredictable & said.

"Not yet & I don't like roses~!". With arrogant.

Argghhh. And again I'm  in awkward moment.

uuuuuu~!. Help help. I think I am the student which taken almost 15 minutes in that induction interview. Such a new records. Imao~!. From that I had a big lesson. Think & think before to speak. Thank teacher. Your 'interview' mean to me a lot. And I still remember every words that you ask me.
 

xoxo,
Fariza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cikgu, nak coklat! hahaha

Zaza said...

saye suke rose!!