This blog is created by Fariza Othman and all material on this site is copyrighted, if not otherwise stated. Do not copy the material without permission.

Tuesday, February 15

Street Dancing.

 I have no idea when I post it out this. I just feel " If i can be there too!!"

" I know you'll fallin' in love with me after my beautiful sheer skirt were dancing & flowing with arrogant & said 'catch me if you can!', FABULOUS"
"Please, please my dear. Stop staring at me. I know my cape so unpredictable when with me. She so uncontrol. I felt so sorry"
 "Awesome to be fabulous among others"
 "Oh, Cowgirl on town, You're never believe it cause I will rodea like crazy"
 "I never follow you if you're never be heart with me. Ahh, I cannot fixed it"
 "Beware with me. Sometimes I will style it like haunted more than Lady Morgana on Merlin, Ursula In The Sea on Little Mermaid or Voodoo witch in Pirates in Caribbean"

Credit  

Pictures via Tommy Ton in Style.com

No comments: